Top 10 Christmas Movies
December 20, 2016
It’s almost Christmas!!
And you know what that means…. it’s time for Christmas Movies!!!
My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Movies!!!
- Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town – This is my first favorite movie because I like how they tell the story and the characters are very cute. This movie is about Santa Claus who goes on a journey of bringing children toys and starts several Claus-related Christmas traditions.
- The Polar Express – This is my second favorite movie because it’s a very interesting movie of a magical train ride to the North Pole. This movie is about when a young boy doubts about going on an extraordinary train ride to the North Pole as he goes on a journey that shows him that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe.
- The Grinch that Stole Christmas – This is my third favorite movie because I love how this story is being told. This movie is about a reclusive green Grinch who decides to ruin Christmas for the citizens of Whoville. However, the Grinch finds a hitch in his plans when he encounters a Who girl named Cindy Lou Who.
- Frosty the Snowman – This is my fourth favorite movie because it’s really good about how children who love to build a snowman. This movie is about a thrown away magic top hat that brings to a snowman to life that a group of children made, until the magician, professor Hinkle, wants it back. As the temperature starts to rise, he hops a train to the North Pole with a young girl named Karen. Frosty will start to melt or no longer be a jolly soul unless he gets to a cold place to to stay cold and to stay as far away from the magician who tries to take his hat back.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas – This is my fifth favorite movie because it’s a great way to get to know the secret reindeer in Santa’s sleigh. It’s about Charlie Brown was depressed on what Christmas is all about. To get in the holiday spirit, he takes Lucy’s advice and Lucy offers Charlie Brown to direct the Christmas play. And the Christmas play needed a Christmas tree to bring the spirit of Christmas. But everyone makes fun of the small spindly nevergreen tree that Charlie Brown brings back. Charlie Brown was so humiliated, he goes home to take the Christmas tree to his backyard. And once he left the backyard, everyone came to his house to decorate the sad little tree. And Charlie Brown was so shocked on how everyone came to cheer him up and he knew what Christmas is all about.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – This is my sixth favorite movie because This movie is about a young reindeer who barely has antlers, with a glowing red nose. When everyone found out about his red nose, the other reindeers didn’t want to play reindeer games with him anymore. So he goes on a journey with his elf friend and met Cornelius along the road to go to the island of misfit toys because they thought that’s where they belong, but Rudolph ran away from the Island of Misfits toy. But Rudolph’s red glowing nose made the abominable snowman to go after him. Rudolph’s parents and Clarisse. And then the reindeer coach let him come back into training. When it was time for Santa to get ready, a bad snow storm comes in and there’s no way to see through the thick snow. So Santa let’s Rudolph lead the reindeers pulling Santa’s sleigh on Christmas Eve.
- A Christmas Carol – This is my seventh favorite movie because it tells a good story about how an old man who hates christmas and then changes his heart. This movie is about Miser Ebenezer Scrooge who has no Christmas spirit who works all year round and on Christmas Eve. Then he was woken up by the spirits of Christmas past, present, and future. So as he visits the past, present, and the future, he decides to be a nice and kind man.
- Twas the Night Before Christmas – This is my eighth favorite movie because it’s really not as interesting as it should be. This movie is about One Christmas season, the citizens of a small town, both human and mouse, find their letters to Santa Claus have been returned. Then, there’s a message that says the entire town has been removed from Santa’s delivery due to an insulted letter that was sent from inside the town. While Father Mouse confronts his son, Albert, who wrote the letter; their human friends, a clockmaker and his family work together to get back onto Santa’s delivery list of towns.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas – This is my ninth favorite movie because it really shows how much christmas means to the gang and how they all care about each other. This movie is about three separate stories about how Donald Duck, Goofy and Max, and Mickey and Minnie spend the holidays with friends and family no matter what mistakes family and friends have made.
- Elf – It was a cute movie, but it’s too repetitive and not entertaining to me. It’s about a human who lives in the North Pole as an elf, but the elf father told him that he wasn’t born here on the North Pole but in New York where his biological father lives at. So, Buddy goes to New York to find his biological father. Then, he saves Christmas and got everyone to believe that there is christmas spirit.